Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Bump on Labia Majora
Hi,

I just noticed a bump today on my labia majora and it looks like it is like hanging out, as in it is very swollen just in this one section. I tried to pop it and it kills! It didn't pop so I decided to take a hot bath and take amoxicillin. Now here is the thing. I had the same thing happen to me 6 months ago. I always have protected sex, but why would it be in the same spot? It is just this one annoying pimple, and the last time I was able to pop it after a couple of days and it went away, but this time it feels hard on the inside of it and is not popping. What is your opinion? I sit all of the time and it is bothering me just thinking about it.

Thanks for your time.

B.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
239123 tn?1267651214
No STD is likely to cause such symptoms.  A good possibility is a sebaceous cyst that periodically becomes infected.  See a dermatologist; if my guess is right, incision and drainage or simplly removing the lesion might take care of the problem.

Good luck--  HHH, MD
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
A related discussion, Do I have a STD? was started.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now