Bump on tip of penis
I had sex with a escort 5 months ago. I had unprotected oral and cover intercorse. I had all the STD's test and all were neg. I have had a lot of anxity about this because I'm married. Every time my wife feels under the weather I freak out. During my freak out sesions I felt a throbing at the tip of my penis. It felt like my heartbeat at the tip. At one point it was painfull. Now I have calmed down, but have notice buldging vien under the tip where the crown splits. Also one on each side of the opening. Around the viens the I have bump one on each side. They will be there one day and gone the next. The tip of my penis will be pinkish at the opening and also bruised like a vien burst.
Just tring to get a handle on this problem. Any help.

Don't cheat if you cant handle it.  There is absolutely nothing wrong with you.  Your anxiety/guilt has gotten the better of you.