STDs Community
Bump w/ Brown Head on Skin of the Penis
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Bump w/ Brown Head on Skin of the Penis

Hi guys, I am 19 y/o and has had 2 sexual intercourse, the last being about 2 months ago. Recently, I noticed that I have a bump on the skin of my penis. The exact location of this bump is almost at the bottom of the shaft and a little to the side. It is on the skin of the shaft and not actually on the shaft. The size of this bump is just a tiny bit bigger than the size of the ingrown hair bumps on the penis. The bump also has like a dark brown dot, and is the same color as my skin. At first, the bump was painless, so I got curious and started to press gently on it, then it becomes a little painful.

Can someone please tell me what it is?
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Also, my penis does not hurt when I urinate or masturbate (ejaculation).
Blank
Bumps can be so many different things, u need to see a Dr for it.
Blank
Update: I think it popped by itself or something yesterday (although I didnt feel anything maybe I was sleeping). After it popped, the bump disappeared and now it's kind of flat. It's still same color as my skin and sometimes it would itch (only sometimes). No pain at all...

Anyone if it's just a regular pimple?
Blank
We can not tell you, you would need to see a Dr.
Blank
I would say it could be a cyst. if its going away you could have let the yuck out. apply heat if thats what it is but you should see doc to be sure.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...