STDs Community
Bumps on the back of my tongue

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Bumps on the back of my tongue

I was diagnosed with genital warts about 3 years ago and used a topical solution. However, I have some small bumps on the very back of my tongue and Im worried they are warts and that I might have them in my throat. They've been there for about 2 years I think, and I haven't had any other symptoms, they don't seem to be getting bigger, but there is a small area of irritation(red tiny bumps?) on each side of my tongue but only on the very back of it. I seen a doctor but she said they were the color of my tongue so they were probably enlarged tastebuds. I need a second opinion and whatever information I can get on this issue.
If you need a second opinion then you would have to see another Dr. We can't even begin to guess what it might be.