Bumps on thighs and buttocks
I know this may sound strange but today I noticed tiny red bumps on my thighs, that almost appeared to look like a rash. There were also a couple of small pimples there. Then I noticed that I had the same tiny red bumps on my left buttocks along with 3 pimples. The pimples look just like simple red pimples. I have had acne in that region a long time ago so I didn't think too much of it but now I'm over thinking it and worrying.

I have not been in any high risk sexual situations recently. I have had the same sex partner for 2 years and he is the only one.

I do live in a dorm so I don't know if it could be something from the public bathrooms (toilet and shower and such). I am also under a large amount of stress and have realize my face breaking out a lot lately.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!!!!!
this probably isn't a std. It is more likely to be chaffing, irritation, fungal or folliculitis. if it continues or you are worried, see your provider for further evaluation.

grace