Burning / Itching on penis right after sex
I recently had a one night stand with a random girl. We had had a lot of sex within the 6-8 hour period of when we hooked up. We started off protected but unfortunately did not use a condom for some of the time. Almost imediately after she had left my penis had started feeling sore. It is very uncomfortable and burns / itches on the outside shaft / head area. This started the day that we had intercourse and doesn't seem to be getting any better after 2-3 days. I do not see any bumps or have any discharge, everything seems to look fine. I just have an uncomfortable burn. Does this sound like an STD? Do symptoms show up this fast???

As you can imagine I have gotten very very nervous. I went to the clinic today to get tested but will not get results for a week so I would like any input you may have.

Thank you.
HAVE YOU FOUND OUT WHAT THE PROBLEM WAS I AM HAVING THE SAME OCCURANCE