Burning Sensation in the tip of penis, tests negative
I had unprotected sex with a Mongolian girl while visiting Japan.  The next day I noticed a slight burning in the tip of my penis.  I went to the doctor in Japan and he said it was too soon (I knew this as well, but something was not right).  He tested me for Chlamydia.  The test came back positive.  He gave me medication and said everything will be okay.  One month later, I was still feeling the same symptoms.  I went to a doctor when I returned home.  This time I also had epididymitis.  They tested me again for Chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV, urinary infection, and I think a few more.  Everything came back negative.

I then went to an urinologist and then to a doctor for infectious disease.  Everything they tested me for came back negative as well.  They tested me mostly for the same stuff the first doctor tested.  I was told by one doctor to wear tight underwear and it might clear up the epididymitis.  I have done that and now only once a month do I have any pain in that area.  (Which is could not epididymitis because I hardly notice it).  However, it has been eight months and I still feel the burning sensation on the tip of my penis.  I also noticed today that I might have some very small red sores inside the urinary track.  I can faintly see them when I pull the tip of my penis apart.  I also notice that me urine is extremely yellow and only after I have been drinking alcohol for many hours in a row will it actually get clear.  other than that it is always very yellow.  I am out of options and I am making another doctor visit in a couple of days.  I just hope someone can give me advice on what the doctor should look for.
Okay you have been tested for all stds after their window period and had neg. results...

You can knock STDs off you concern list. you have nothing to worry about in regards to STDS.

I don't suggest you pulling you penis in that manner that can irritate you enough, also, your pee is going to be yellow after drinking (that is normal)
And to be honest if your checking your self that much you could be causing this irritation by playing with it too much.

I could also be your anxiety about STDs and may be developing this symptom.

My suggestion would to foget about STDs, stop checking and pulling your self and if then your symptoms don't go away you should work with one doctor to try and figure this out (the urologist is prob. best)

Good luck
Thank you, It is still a little scary.  I'll leave it alone and wear a condom.  If it still consists after a month I will go see a doctor again.  Thank you again