Burning discharge when I wake up in the morning
This first started two years ago when I had sex for the very first time in the sea. I woke up feeling with an uncomfortable feeling of the need to urinate. I can usually hold it in for 24 hours or more so this need to urinate urgently is uncommon for me. Even after urinating, I still felt the uncomfortable feeling of the need to urinate, even though I'd just went. The feeling stayed with me all day, and eventually went away at night, only to return the next morning. Besides the uncomfortable feeling of the need to urinate, I also felt an uncomfortable sensation in the vaginal opening. I don't know exactly how to describe it but the only thing that would make it stop temporarily was to stick my finger in the vaginal opening. Not in too deep because then I'd feel sore, but just at the opening. Another thing that would make the pain go away temporarily was masterbating.

I thought it was because of my diet, I was drinking alot of pina coladas accompanied with an extra large bag of Lay's Salt&Vinegar flavored chips for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I went to see a gyno to get it checked but all my test came back negative. Eventually, I broke up with boyfriend and my problem went away because I wasn't sexually active anymore.

After two years (of no sex), I met someone and have been intimate with him three times. The third and last time while having sex, I started my monthly menstrual cyle. My menstrual cyle lasts for 6-7 days but the flow is only heavy during the the first 3 days, with barely anything showing up on the last few days. I was out and about during the last day of my period so I didn't get a chance to change my pad for awhile, about 16 hours. It completely slipped my mind because I was drinking but I didn't think anything of it because I was on my last day anyway so I wasn't worried about there being any overflow or whathaveyou. Next morning, the same sensation of the need to urinate, the uncomfortable feeling in the vaginal opening, and a little bit of burning.

I ignored it and went back to sleep. It went away when I woke up a few hours later. So I went swimming at the pool and jaccuzzi. After swimming, my friends and I just pulled on some clothes over our wet swimsuits and went out for some drinks. We did not shower. Several hours later, I went home and showered and masterbated using the showerhead.

When I woke up in the morning, the same annoying and slightly painful feeling was there again. I also noticed some discharge but I thought it was just cumm. The pain and uncomfortable feeling eventually went away after I lay down for several hours (3) on my side. It would not go away if I lay flat on my back though. I felt slightly better by standing, as well. This lasted for several days, I'd wake up, feel the uncomfortable feeling even after urinating, lay on my side for several hours, and drink lots of water, and eventually it would go away, so I could go swimming at the pool. I've recently started to suspect that what I initially thought was cumm, the transparent discharge, is actually causing the burning sensation. Once I wipe it dry, the slight burning goes away but the uncomfortable feeling in the opening of the vagina is still there, and so is the need to urinate. Oh, I'm also a chain smoker, if that helps in the diagnosis. Oh and I'm 25 years old. So yeah, that's about it. Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.
If ou had a STD the pain just wouldnt go away when you lay down for a few hours. I doubt this is an STD at all.