Burning for 10 days
My vaginal area has been burning and red for 14 days. It is only red around my vulva area it also burns when I pee. I also have a white watery discharge wich started out thick. The burning is all over not just in spots and it comes and goes randomly and at times is very painful. I was checked by swab for hsv(think doc mistook a cist on my cervix for herpes)it was negative he also sent me for hsv blood work that came back negative for hsv1 andhsv2. Last sexual encounter was 3 or 4 weeks ago. My main concern is if this was hsv2 first outbreak would it burn and have discharge this long with no sign of a bump in the red burning area. Is the burning ppl get with hsv due to sores or the outbreak getting ready to come out. Also if this was hsv and I had symptoms for 14 days would my blood test be accurate. I also went to a second doc 4days after the first and they tested for chlimidia and ghonoreah(spelling wrong) and said it didn't look like hsv. Main concern is does it sound like hsv
odds are this isn't herpes related.

did they test you for yeast and bacterial infections vaginally too?

grace
Yes they did those were all normal , I also took two urine test that showed nothing. Just waiting on the chylmitia and ghonorea (sorry dont know how to spell um) I'm just worried because they didn't check me for everything just random things and the burning is getting so annoying and I'm so paronoid. I think I'm going to the er and telling them the situation  because if those two are negative ill walk around like this for like 3 weeks waiting for results. I did notice that my mouth has slimmy an kinda white after waking up and seems like I have a slight sore throat and sometimes hurts to swallow is this a chylmitia symptom. Thanks for your help it's just I'm gone to be paronoid till I get a positive test result because I know there is something wrong
Just called to get the test results and they said their not back yet but the found keotones in my urine guess this could be from me not wanting to eat since someone mentioned hsv to me. Is this a symptom of std also?
Sorry I got your name wrong I'm using iPod touch and this site is new to me
ketones are from your body burning fat for energy. if you aren't diabetic then it's because you aren't getting enough calories.

the ER isn't a good place for gyn issues. see a different gyn this week if symptoms are continuing for a 2nd opinion.

grace
Yea so wired how I got my period and all symptoms went away except it burned very bad when I peed for a day and now no symptoms. If this was nothing I need a new gyno u can't put fear like that in someone's heart for no reason, but lesson is if I ain't do what I did I woulda knew I was good,and there still might be a problem anyway my luck my period will stop and burning will come back.