STDs Community
Burning sensation AFTER I pee

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Burning sensation AFTER I pee

Hi group,

I just had unprotected oral sex for about 10 minutes on Sunday. Today I woke up and used tr restroom and noticed that I get a burning sensation after I pee for about 1 minute tops. Then it goes away. Would the oral have caused me to get anything? I also had protected sex with the guy (I inserted in him) and the condom did not break.

A little worried here. Thanks.
NGU and gonorrhoea are your main concerns from receiving oral sex. I'd recommend visiting the clinic for a check up to be on the safe side.
Yeah I thinks it is something. I have some discharge from my penis coming out a little when squeezing. It's white. So which one is that?
Well I have to squeeze from the urethra and then I get some white stuff that oozes out a little and that's it. When I look down and squeeze its only clear. Am I going crazy? What do you all think? I am going to go to the clinic in the morning to sort this all out.

The guy just showed me his std results and they were negative for everything including chlamydia and gono and HIV. So what could this be?
When do you get the white discharge? Is it first thing in the morning then clear throughout the day? This could be NGU or possibly chlamydia. He may well have been STD free but did his last test include an oral swab?
Yeah he got throat swab along with blood and anal swab as well. Came back negative.  I have no idea what this could be. Thoughts?
My best guess and this is a guess is NGU caused by bacteria from his mouth.
Okay. The doc is confused because with discharge is not the same for gono or clap but she gave me the shot and two pills to take to cure chlamydia and gono. I guess they cover ngu as well. Thoughts?
Also how long will it be for the medicine to clear up the discharge and all? I got the meds today.
Yes the meds to clear chlamydia will also clear NGU. The meds will take about 7 days to be fully effective.