Burning/stinging in head of penis
I recently had unprotected oral sex (receiver) and the following day I noticed a buring/stinging sensation in the head of my penis. When I urinate, it burns somewhat. I am concerned that I may have an STD.

Also, I have a history of kidney stones which I passed a stone the same week the burning occurred. After passing the stone, I felt immeidate relief of the buring for several days but now it reappeared. Do you think this is an STD or a Urinary Track Infection?

You wouldn't get symptoms of an std nearly that fast, so I'd have to go with the kidney stone causing it.

Aj
you and i are in the same boat. i had kidney pains about a week or two, but didnt pass the stone. I also had unprotected oral, and I also have burning/stining sensation when I pee, and in the tip. I hope we both have UTI, and nothing else. Im seeing my urologist on thursday.
are you also peeing frequently?