STDs Community
Burns when you pee after sex or mb, continued.

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

I for as long as i have been sexually active in any form, once in a blue moon, it burns when i pee. I searched on the internet for any signs of someone else coming up with a solid answer to why this happens. The syptoms (symptoms) all sound the same, and my symptoms agree. After masturbation or sex, once in a while, it burns untill you pee, and you have to spend about 30 min in the bathroom doing nothing but peeing. I had been curious about this issue for some time, but was a little embarassed to ask. Also, it was a passing problem, that came and went, so i didnt give it much mind (untill of course it came about)
I finally talked to my partner about it, and she said that she had the same thing even as a girl. She firmly believed it was a minor urinary infection, and that it was very simply related to dehydration.

As it seems many others have experienced this problem, and seen no concrete answers to this mystery, and i simply am asking if a doctor could verify the validity of this resolution, or alternatively if anyone out there might have had similar issues, and had better hydration clear up the problem.

any and all replies are appreciated.

i also apologize in advance for any grammatical errors.

This discussion is related to Periodic tip of penis pain after ejaculation, burning.
How are you masturdbating sometimes you could actually irrate the the urethea if you do it to hard or the position you choose to masturbate. I do think you have nothing to worry about it.
I agree with supplyside but I would like to add up something though. You should take great care of how often you masturbate and how you are doing it. the smoother the better...man. I had the same feeling but after a while of off it just goes away. it a reversible thing i guess...
If you haven't had an exam and testing to rule anything else out, then I would say its just one of those things.

Aj
Ooops  - that should read if you have had testing.

Aj
Two ideas!  I recently noticed that I was no longer suffering from this problem. I took stock of recent changes and narrowed it down to two.  

1) Bromelain ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bromelain )- A extract of Pineapple that is reported to be an amazing anti-inflammatory.  I take two pills in am and two in pm. It also helps with normal aches and pains from exercise and work.  Easily gotten at GNC or Vitamin Shoppe.

2) Lyrica- ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyrica )- Used for vauge and hard to control pains like Fibromyalgia.  

Sorry I can't help further which of the two are working.  If I happen to discontinue one or the other and it returns, I will repost.  
i had the same issue today! it was really bothersome and i was searching online on what to do...i knew i had no std's becuase i tested recently. I read in this website to just drink water....and i did feel much better. no burning or pain now. the burning or pain took about 45 min
i had a one nite stand with a college chick the other nite didnt use a condom now it burns a little when i pee every since its been 2 days now my buddys seeing her and im seeing her friend i wanted to know if mabe she had somethig so i could let me friend know whats goin on
I have had this for years. Sometimes it's not a problem for months, then comes on regulary. I have narrowed it down to being a dead cert that if I've drank alcohol It will deffinately happen. Also recently have had an upset stomach so just had toast for a couple of days. I'm wondering if it could be a form of yeast infection?? as this would seem to make sense.
I don't have concrete solutions, but I can tell people from my experiences that when I have more sugar in my diet... whether it is from coffee, alcohol, soft drinks, or other foods that I have the problem much more often. If I cut out alcohol, coffee, soft drinks, and watch my diet... the problem doesn't completely go away, but it has become MUCH more -rare- and less intense.

So, I recommend.... at least trying to watch your diet for a couple of months and see if that helps.

But different people in the forums also have other ideas to try.

I am still looking for more concrete answers/solutions myself, but until then I am sticking with what seems to be helping me.
I have had this problem since I was a teen as well with much of the same syptoms (symptoms) described. While I was dealing with it, I noticed it heavily correlated with days in which I drank a lot of water. I have not had a reoccurence for several months now, I believe this is tied to one of two things. My life is busier and I probably dont masturbate as often. Also, I've begun taking saw palmetto daily. I took saw palmetto on a friends recommendation because it potentially blocks DHT and prevents hairloss, but it is actually intended for prostate health. Of the two, I believe the saw palmetto is more likely responsible, as I still masturbate about once a day. I created this account to advocate that others with the same problem try it and post their results. It's not very expensive, I'm using costco's TruNature generic brand which cost 16$ for a 250 day supply.
hey guys,

maybe i can help, maybe not.

i've got the same problem, and my diet stays the same for the most part.
the only different factor that causes it is alcohol for me at least.
anytime my wife and i drink a good bit that night and we have sex it's a 50% chance i'll be in pain afterwards.

i dont know the actual cause of the pain, but i do know that the reason it HAPPENS after alcohol is having to pee so much (you know, opening the flood gates after quite a few beers).  so by the time we're done in the sack, i've already got to pee again like crazy.  so i just do my best to **** every last drop out before sex and hope that last beer i drank didn't process quickly.

also (no joke).  if everything above is the same, and the sex does NOT last long, the chances of the burning are much less.  (which means i just didn't have to pee badly enough i guess)

anyway, it sucks.