STDs Community
Can Genital warts cause cysts
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Can Genital warts cause cysts

OK heres the short of it. I went out with this women and she was the first girl i went out with. I did cheat on her with her best friend. Now  they both from the best of my knowlage to this day do not have genital warts or had cysts in the vaginal area and one dose have a kid and all is good.

NOW during that time about 2 or so years ago i got genital warts. Dont know how i got them BUT

I had sex with this one girl (after with the girl mentiond above)who got a cyst  in her vagina and wasnt the first time either.

I just found out today that another girl i had sex with had one near her lung.

Now i wanna know if this is because of ME or is it just their own issue they are or did go threw, and can  I cause women to have cysts cos of my genital warts?

ps. i shave my genital region often and the warts only come up here and their.