STDs Community
Can I be Cured?

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Can I be Cured?

Alright well I got a call from the doctor today saying I had Gonorrhea. Now if I have already got the shot and have taken the medicine and all the of side-affects have gone away could this mean that I am cure? I have done a lot of research on it and it said that sometimes these shots and medicine that you take can cure you. And so I'm just wondering could I really be cured?
Gonorrhea is easily cured. If you were tested and given medication after the test then yes you should be cured.
Alright thanks. I actually got the shot even before the test were in because the doctor already thought that it was gonorrhea. And I have taken the medication and it seems like normal again. I just didn't want this to flare up again. And that was what the nurse was saying and said all these negative things. But after I researched it, it seemed like this wasn't that hard of a thing to get cured of. Thank you though.