STDs Community
Can I give him strep on his penis

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Can I give him strep on his penis

Hi, I know this is a strange question but 2 days ago I gave my boyfriend oral and we had unprotected sex for the first time. He is very thick and we had sex for so long that I was raw and bleeding around my opening. The next morning my throat was on fire and I couldn't swallow without crying so I went to the Dr.'s and found out that I have strep throat. My boyfriend calls me and he's freaking out cause he has bumps on his penis and thinks I gave him herpes or something. Well I got mad and have not talked to him since, but I'm curious could strep had left that or maybe just some long hard sex or could it really be herpes that fast?
the type of strep you had in your throat, isn't the kind that typically infects the skin.

Has your bf went to be examined himself? if not he has to go and do that.

grace
Well good news, he went to the Dr.'s and it was friction blisters. They are already dried up and gone.