STDs Community
Can I give him strep on his penis

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Can I give him strep on his penis

Hi, I know this is a strange question but 2 days ago I gave my boyfriend oral and we had unprotected sex for the first time. He is very thick and we had sex for so long that I was raw and bleeding around my opening. The next morning my throat was on fire and I couldn't swallow without crying so I went to the Dr.'s and found out that I have strep throat. My boyfriend calls me and he's freaking out cause he has bumps on his penis and thinks I gave him herpes or something. Well I got mad and have not talked to him since, but I'm curious could strep had left that or maybe just some long hard sex or could it really be herpes that fast?
the type of strep you had in your throat, isn't the kind that typically infects the skin.

Has your bf went to be examined himself? if not he has to go and do that.

grace
Avatar n tn
Well good news, he went to the Dr.'s and it was friction blisters. They are already dried up and gone.