Can gonorrhea cause fatigue and lethargy
I have been recently diagnosed with gonorrhea and the doctor prescribed me a medicine of azithromycin. Two tablets on the first day to be exact. When I woke up the next day, I felt better. I didn't feel lethargic and I just simply felt stronger. Now with that being said, do I have early HIV symptoms because of the fatigue or can it be caused by the gonorrhea? because after starting ttreatment I felt better.
HIV questions post in the HIV forum.

As for gonorrhea, I have not heard of that being a symptom.
I just looked up 'gonorrhoea and fatigue' in google and found this question. I looked it up because yesterday i had the treatment antibiotics for gonorrhoea and this morning i have woken up feeling better than i have felt in ages, much more alert and like i can cope with the day. Usually i wake up groggy and lethargic and i spend a lot of time in bed on my days off.

I wondered if gonorrhoea could cause fatigue or a general feeling of 'unwellness' and now the treatments kicking in im perking up? I dont know