STDs Community
Can i discard Gonorrhea?

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Can i discard Gonorrhea?

Here is a photo of my urethral exudate test but i dont see any reference of gonorrhea, anyway the doctor told me it was ok but today i thought if gonorrhea was discarded (this test is from July 2012) and i went to the doctor because i had a light testicular nuisance. And of january 2012 a prostitute gave me oral sex without condom. Im 19 and i´ve done all std tests but today i remembered this and i was wondering if gonorrhea was discarded, because i can see negative for clamydia (chlamydia) but nothing for gonorrhea, but i suppose it´s included somewhere, and i don´t think that there are  different types of urethral exudate tests, and i guess this is the only way to know if you are infected.
Also i made a Urine culture and it came negative for bacteries.

Here is the exudate, it´s in spanish  but i guess you can understand it:

http://i.minus.com/iHrGdKdSdia6p.JPG

PD: I did many vdrl, hiv tests, hepatitis, herpes and i have a ocd actually going to the psychiatrist but i dont know why i had that testicular pain and other sympthons, also i´ve made a testicular doppler ultrasound and the doctor said it was varicocele, anyway, im nervous with the gonorrhea stuff and i dont want to repeat that test, its so uncomfortable. Sorry for my english.
even though the only spanish I know is how to order off a menu and not end up with sheeps brains, It doesn't appear that you had complete std testing done. I see no mention of gonorrhea testing either.  

you know what is causing your pain - the variococele.  I wouldn't bother with more testing if you aren't having discharge from your penis.

grace
thanks for answering grace, but why i didnt have a complete std testing? i have like 18 tests in total. And the indicated test for gonorrhea as i understand is the exudate that they´ve made me. Also as i wrote, they made me a culture of urine. Anyway, i didnt have those discharges or strange stuff in my penis. Just the pain (slight, because i remembered playing sports during it) that appeared like 6 month after the exposure and in the first ultrasound they told me that it was epididimitis (and i doubted it) so i went to another urologyst that told me to make a doppler ultrasound in another clinic and they put varicocele. So it´s confusing.
nothing on the lab results you posted was gonorrhea testing.   did you call the provider to ask if you were specifically tested for gonorrhea?

continue to follow up with your urologist as needed for your symptoms.
First i went to a urologist that told me to make an ultrasound and they deduced it was a mild epididymitis, so he thought i had to test for chlamydia and gonorrhea (as a cause of the epididymitis). He ordered me two tests, the urine culture, that came negative for everything (including a section called bacteries, but it doesnt says anything specific for gonorrhea or chlamydia). I understand the urine culture is valid for gonorrhea but i dont know if i can trust on that as it doesnt specifies it.
So with all negative he told me to relax and go home quiet because i was right.
I didnt trust on that diagnostic of epididymitis and i decided to go to other urologist. I showed him the analysis and told me to make a doppler ultrasound that detects more specifically the veins of the testicle. On the new ultrasound they told me that i hadnt got epididymitis and it was a varicocele, i started using tight underwear and now im normal. All this stuff was in july 2012. The pain lasted until august and it was so low.
That´s the history sorry for writing too much and so bad. My english is horrible, i know. Sincerely, i forgot all this after the hiv idea attacked my mind and started to bother with that disease and other serious std. Now that moreless im calm after testing and taking some antidepressants for my ocd, i started thinking again on gonorrhea that was practically forgotten for me.
Sorry for posting again grace, but maybe the info is confusing. The two analysis that the first doctor asked for were the urine culture and that one of the photo. Im ashamed of going to the lab to ask that or call to the biochemistry about the test because on my worsts times i went many many times and they knew me as a frequent customer. Maybe i can call as an anonymus but i doubt the receptionist that answer the calls they know the type of the analysis and all that. THanks
your english is fine.

I wouldn't bother with any gonorrhea testing at this point. you've had no symptoms, all your cultures are negative and you know what is causing your pain.  
Thanks grace! Im trying to ease my mind, now im better but some phantoms attack my head time after time. For worse im studying for the entrance (or ingress) to medicine and im scared because i dont know if i will be able to deal with all the information that i´ll incorporate and starting feeling symptoms, but well, that´s another history. Thanks.