Can i get infected with STD or HIV by licking ***** , sucking nipples ?
Hi ,
  I need a urgent help.

History/Background :
  I had sex with a sex-worker 8 days back.I used condom for the intercourse.But in foreplay i licked the ***** and sucked her nipples.

Issue/Reason for Worry:
   From next day morning  I had watery diarrhea for about 4 to 5 times. I took some medicine and it stopped from next day.I had this only for single day.
   After 6 to 7 days , the tip of my penis started to get a burning sensation , sometimes a feeling like prickling with needle.I dont have pain on the penis or testicles.I have this pain throughout the day.
  I've developed abdominal pain from the day i had diarrhea.

Questions:
  Can HIV / STD spread through licking the ***** or sucking the nipples ?

Actions :
   I consulted a sexologist and he has prescribed antibiotics for 10 days and didnot recommend any tests for HIV , as it was too early to be diagnised.
  He has recommended to go for Western Blot test after 4 weeks.
Is 4 weeks window period enough to find out if I'm infected.Becoz in some online posts i read that it takes few months after the exposure , to actually show up in the test.
Plz help.

you had protected sex so you didn't get hiv.  odds are you didn't contract any std from this.  

diarrhea is not a std symptom.

grace

For Other Info,,,i'm pasting text from my previous post..
"Hi ,
  I need a urgent help.

History/Background :

Issue/Reason for Worry:

Questions:

Actions :
Plz help.

New Post >>>>Hi Grace....thanks for the reply.....i'm getting more worried now....i didnot have penis/testicles pain for last 3-4 days....it has developed again today...i had severe pain in the penis tip and testicles today in the evening...and i've developed pain in right side lower abdomen also.....
   could it be due to some STD....why i'm worried so much is ...these things juz started after the encounter with the sex-worker.....
plzzz help...
See a Dr, you really had no risk for a STD or hIV. Your consultation with a sexologist was a waste of time and money. To start you do not need an HIV test and even if you did a Western Blot is the wrong test to take. See a real Dr.
what is the test recommended then ??? and after how many days from exposure i shud go for the test ???

thanks
You had no risk for HIV. You do not need to test. You have zero reason to test for HIV. See a Dr for your issues.
My girlfriend suck my penis and she was affected by HPV.can I get it by sucking?
Post in the HPV forum and start a thread dedicated to your question and it will be answered. Do not post on somoene else thread.
please read carefully. there is a seperate forum for hpv related questions. Vance already asked you once to post there. the link is on the top of this forum where it says specifically that all hpv related questions need to be posted there.

grace