STDs Community
Can you catch any std by fingering a woman

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Hi everybody,

I'm a bit worried because last week I'v been with a prostitute and she gave me a massage, a handjob with oil (she also put the tip of her finger in my anus a bit) and a ******* (covered with a condom). I touched her a little here and there and gave a little kiss on her breast. At one point I'v fingered her with one finger and this finger had no cut or sore on it but the fingers next to this one had a little cut at the side of the nail and I may have used this finger to masturbate or rub her clit but nor for long maybe one minute or two. After that I swept my fingers on the bed sheets and never touch my penis with that hand before I get my hand clean under water.

I'm at risk to have caught any std, hiv, herpes, chlamydia, ghon, etc... ?

Hope someone will answer me soon.

Thank you!
No risk. Masterbation (masturbation) is safe
No risk even with that cut beside the nail that may have been in contact with vaginal fluid? And the masterbation (masturbation) she gave me was unprotected, it was the oral she gave me who was protected...

Can herpes or syphilis be pass to the finger in fingering?
Also I wan't to thank you for the quick reply...
Well, you don't even know if those fingers came into contact with anything, you don't know if she has any stds, and getting infected on the fingers is rare.

Its not something you need to worry about.  If you get symptoms, then obviously get those checked, but its not likely that you'd get anything.

AJ
Thank you, no I don't know if she have any std at all. But I'm sure I did masturbate her with the finger that had the cut on it, not fingering just masturbate but even there there was vaginal fluid so that's why I was concerned... But what you find on internet, are really dark and pessimistic. That you can cath hiv by a cut on the finger in contact with vaginal fluid etc...

That's why i'd prefer to ask directly to somebody and this site is great.
Ohhh sometimes I really hate the internet.  It really can be doom and gloom on some sites, and not all sites are reputable.

You are at no risk for HIV.  

I wouldn't worry about anything else - the chances are very low, so unless you get symptoms on your fingers, you have nothing to worry about.

AJ
Thank you and for the part about the unprotected handjob she gave me and the finger in my anus is it a danger of some sort?

Thats the last I'll ask I promise... Sorry to bother you that much
No worries about the finger in your anus.

Unprotected oral can transmit gonorrhea, NGU and syphilis, but the chances are much lower than with unprotected sex.  

Aj
Ok so the unprotected masterbation (masturbation) of my penis she gave me was not risky and I did a good thing for the oral to put a condom on... So I've been a fool but not completely stupid.

Thanks for all your response I really appreciate it.
No risk what so ever.
Yes condom while oral sex was good.
Hey im just wondering i was with my X boyfriend and he started fingering me i then stopped him about 10-15 secounds into he did not did have any contact with his penis and im unawere if he had any stds this was about 2-3months ago and ive no symptoms of anyting altho 2-3 days ago my new boyfriend fingerd me twice he has only slept with one girl but fingerd 3 well 4 including me i am worried incase i have caught a std or sti is there a high chance he also has short nails and had no cuts and did not touch his penis during this? please  help e out im so worried x
Hello, i have a question, my girlfriend is a virgin and i woundering, if i were to give her oral sex or if i were to finger her and eat her out, is it possible that i could get stds, or hiv from doing that?
Start your own thread for a question
I'd like to know what education the people answering this question have on the subject? I see that Vance has said "no" to every question about getting an std from being fingered, but it seems logical that it would be possible. So I'd just like to know how certain the people answering these questions are?

I recent was fingered for a lengthy amount of time and very roughly (probably lots of tearing), and then went to reciprocate and found the guy to have a small raised rough bump on his penis. If he had touched the bump or infected penis (which would have undoubtably been done when he peed) and then inserted his fingers into me, it's seems like that would put me at some risk (maybe a small risk but still a risk). So I don't understand how someone could say with %100 confidence that no std or sti could come of it? Would love to know thanks!
plenty of posts on the std experts forum you can review on this topic.

hpv is about the only std that is transmitted through mutual masturbation.

grace
Can you catch chlymidia if the penis slightly touches the clit without a condom?