STDS
COMMUNITY
Can you catch any std by fingering a woman
by SimVain, Nov 25, 2008
Hi everybody,

I'm a bit worried because last week I'v been with a prostitute and she gave me a massage, a handjob with oil (she also put the tip of her finger in my anus a bit) and a ******* (covered with a condom). I touched her a little here and there and gave a little kiss on her breast. At one point I'v fingered her with one finger and this finger had no cut or sore on it but the fingers next to this one had a little cut at the side of the nail and I may have used this finger to masturbate or rub her clit but nor for long maybe one minute or two. After that I swept my fingers on the bed sheets and never touch my penis with that hand before I get my hand clean under water.

I'm at risk to have caught any std, hiv, herpes, chlamydia, ghon, etc... ?

Hope someone will answer me soon.

Thank you!
Member Comments (16)
by Vance2335Blank, Nov 25, 2008
No risk. Masterbation is safe
by SimVain, Nov 25, 2008
No risk even with that cut beside the nail that may have been in contact with vaginal fluid? And the masterbation she gave me was unprotected, it was the oral she gave me who was protected...

Can herpes or syphilis be pass to the finger in fingering?
by SimVain, Nov 25, 2008
Also I wan't to thank you for the quick reply...
by auntiejessiBlank, Nov 25, 2008
Well, you don't even know if those fingers came into contact with anything, you don't know if she has any stds, and getting infected on the fingers is rare.

Its not something you need to worry about.  If you get symptoms, then obviously get those checked, but its not likely that you'd get anything.

AJ
by SimVain, Nov 25, 2008
Thank you, no I don't know if she have any std at all. But I'm sure I did masturbate her with the finger that had the cut on it, not fingering just masturbate but even there there was vaginal fluid so that's why I was concerned... But what you find on internet, are really dark and pessimistic. That you can cath hiv by a cut on the finger in contact with vaginal fluid etc...

That's why i'd prefer to ask directly to somebody and this site is great.
by auntiejessiBlank, Nov 25, 2008
Ohhh sometimes I really hate the internet.  It really can be doom and gloom on some sites, and not all sites are reputable.

You are at no risk for HIV.  

I wouldn't worry about anything else - the chances are very low, so unless you get symptoms on your fingers, you have nothing to worry about.

AJ
by SimVain, Nov 25, 2008
Thank you and for the part about the unprotected handjob she gave me and the finger in my anus is it a danger of some sort?

Thats the last I'll ask I promise... Sorry to bother you that much
by auntiejessiBlank, Nov 25, 2008
No worries about the finger in your anus.

Unprotected oral can transmit gonorrhea, NGU and syphilis, but the chances are much lower than with unprotected sex.  

Aj
by SimVain, Nov 25, 2008
Ok so the unprotected masterbation of my penis she gave me was not risky and I did a good thing for the oral to put a condom on... So I've been a fool but not completely stupid.

Thanks for all your response I really appreciate it.