STDs Community
Can you get HIV and STD from receiving Oral Sex

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

I felt my world was tearing apart after I made a greatest mistake in my life having a masseur gave me a blowjob. I kept repeated telling her no but she kept coming and went down under. I am now living in fear and anxiously waiting for the next six month before going for a test. Thank god we did not have sex. I only have a 1 -2 minutes of oral sex exposure. My only worries now is HIV and STD ?? I have a nice beautiful family and i do not want to waste my life just for a 2 minutes lust. Please answer my misery!!!
No, it is not really a risk to get HIV from oral sex. There has never been a case where someone actually got HIV from receiving oral sex. It never happens. If it did, you would probably be the first individual to get it in medical history. You do not need to wait six months at all. Three months is the recommended but you really do not need testing from this exposure. Most people do not have HIV and masseurs or CSW really get themselves checked out for any stds or HIV. Besides, a brief oral exposure like this will not lead into immediate std transmission or any. If you have any more questions about the transmission of HIV and how it does occur, please ask in the HIV community. But other than that, you really do not need to worry.
Thanks for your response. I am still a bit worried as I came in her mouth within that 1 - 2 minutes. Does my risk level up because of this wrong doing ??
No, not at all.