Can you get any STD from oral sex lasting 5-10 seconds?
I had unprotected oral sex performed on my penis a year or so ago and it was no longer than 10 seconds. Nothing appears to be wrong, except for a completely clear discharge after I urinate, but I'm not sure if that's normal or not. Can someone tell me how likely it is that I have an STD? Thanks.
Its possible, not likely, but since you are having symptoms you need to get it checked out.

Aj
is it possible I have anything incurable?
also, this is my only sexual encounter I have ever had. could it be possible that my clear discharge is just something normal, or something that isn't an std?
please, please respond! I'm extremely worried about this and am nearly going insane!
im not really sure if what your experiencing are symptoms but if your concerned like aj recommended you should get checked but for the most part oral sex is said to be a safer form of sex. but std transmission is low but possible. and in your case 5-10 seconds is a very short encounter. chances are low but if you are worried get checked to get things cleared up
actually, it wasn't like discharge at all. it was more like some urine residue or something.
thats possibly all it is . but if your still concerned why not just get tested and it was a year ago so test are more then accurate if you decide to
First, you have to calm down.  No, its not likely you got anything permanent.  The only possibilities from receiving oral sex are gonorrhea, NGU, syphilis and genital herpes type 1.

The chances for any of these are next to nothing, but you need to get this checked so you can calm down.

Aj