Candida
Hi all ,

Recently I had a complete STD check up , and I have been diagnosed to have candida. Doctor said it's yeast infection , is it a STD ? . Doctor gave me three pills abs asked me to take all at once and he said it will alright in two weka and he gave a cream to apply on infected area( I have kind of infection at upper thigh , which I have it right from my teen age I mean well before all the sex ) . Now the issue is I have read in the Internet that ppl infected with candida has to undergo a candida diet to keep it under control, but my doctor don't mention anything about this, I am now confused whether to undergo such kind of diet or keep it intact, anyways I don't have any itching sensation but I do have some gastric problem. Please help me in this reagrd. Thanks
No it is not a STD. I see no reason for any kind of diet.
But whatever site I see about candida they say diet is the only way to cure them , if diet is not required how can I cure it. Could u please explain ? Thanks
Talk to your Dr about the treatment.