STDs Community
Chances of contracting STD from stripper?

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

I am looking for some medical advise on the following.

I had a recent visit to the strip club and took a lap dance for about 15 mins. Following are the events that occurred during and after:
1. the stripper rubbed her vagina on my pants and lower end of the shirt directly
2. I touched her inner thighs and pubic area (not vagina) and her breasts (including nipples) during the encounter
3. Later I noticed some white marks on lower end of my black shirt and tried to brush them off with my fingers. I may have touched other body parts afterwards (e.g., nose, skin)
4. I peed using the same hand before washing it. I had a little cut on my foreskin but no blood or fluid was coming out at the time, but I don`t think i touched that area while peeing
5. I washed my hands after that with soap and warm water

Based on the above, my questions are:
1. What are my risks to any STD (esp. Chlamydia and/or Gonorrhoea (assuming the stripper has it), including HIV?
2. Is there any need to get tested for any STD, just to be safe?
3. If I should get tested, should I abstain from sex or use condom before getting the results (considering my partner is pregnant at this time, I would like to be a bit extra careful about this)

Please advise.
Will greatly appreciate your help.

RJ
You had no risk of an STD, no testing needed. You need to have sex-anal, vaginal or oral to catch an STD.
Avatar n tn
I'm not sure I agree here. I have a similar situation and question waiting for an answer.

But two weeks ago, I was in vegas and spent about an hour with a girl who was letting me touch her pretty much all over down there, with some borderline penetration.  Afterwards, I used the bathroom and used my same hand.

A few day ago, I started noticing red lesions and sores that the doctor at first said was just foliculitus and gave me antibiotics.  But now they're spreading, and I'm worried it's herpes. I'll know more later today when I get my bloodwork back.

But does anyone else want to offer a second opinion here?  Otherwise, how do you know or find out who gave you something. I've been with three girls in the last four months and had unprotected sex. The last one was exclusive for the last two months and nothing appeared. From what I hear, symptoms usually arise after about two weeks of being infected.

I wonder if you can sue for anonymous blood tests.
Who would you sue?  And why?

There is no risk here, which I'm sure you'll hear from the herpes forum.

A blood test won't be accurate right now.  It can take some time for herpes to show on a blood test, but about half will test positive on an IgG test by 3 weeks.  When you get your results, make sure you got an IgG and not an IgM.

If you have herpes, its not from this exposure, and I'd wonder if you had a fungal infection, like jock itch, etc.  

Symptoms typically appear within 2-20 days, but many people have herpes without noticeable symptoms for years.

Aj