STDs Community
Chancroid=Cheating?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Chancroid=Cheating?

I just found an very painful ulcer in my labia minora that fits the description of a chancroid ( 7 mm, sharp uneven edges, soft, yellowish, REALLY painful and developed from bump to sore in a day). I've had recurrent urinary infections (dx as Proteus infection) and have been taking quite a few painmeds recently for a neck injury (laying down a lot too because of that). Could one of those be the cause of the lesion instead of the chancroid?..

I haven't been sexually active with my boyfriend for the last week or so (It'd fit the incubation period), we've been together for 6 years now and I'd hate to think that he's been unfaithful and that he got the infection "somewhere else", but I can't find a reason for having "that" thing "there"! A little help please? Before I go berserk!