STDs Expert Forum
Chlamidya from massage parlor happy ending
About This Forum:

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Chlamidya from massage parlor happy ending

Doctor, I had a question that has been bugging me for the past few weeks.

33 days ago I went to a massage parlor and received a sensual massage with a handjob at the end. She then wiped me up with a towel and took me to a table shower to rinse me off, the table had a small pool of water already there and she had me lay down on the table front and back side both.

After a few days i felt some irritation under my glans (glands) penis which did get slightly better after using hydro cortizone cream for a few days. But it still seems to be there even 33 days later

5 days after the massage I went to the gym after a long time and was wearing really tight underwear, when i was running on the treadmill I could feel my glans (glands) penis rubbing on the sweaty underwear. 2 days later I had a small painful bumpy rash under my urethra [the bumps were really tiny red colored with a visible vertical red streak when i spread apart the skin fold on the glans (glands) penis [circumsized] I put a lamisil cream on the rash and provided relief overnight, and the pain almost completely went away within a few days.

The small red bumps [2 or 3 tiny tiny bumps, that blend in with the skin when the penis is erect] do remain even now 33 days later.

I did go to the Urologist and they tested my urine on the spot, they said the urine was clear, no ketones, no white blood cells, no blood,.

my questions are the following:

1) Did my massage open me to contracting an STD, specifically the table shower?

2) I have read that chlamidya can be "silent" Is there a specific test I need to take to determine if I have chlamidya? Would it show up on the quick urine test they did in the doctor's office?

3) Does the bumpy rash seem consistant with a friction burn or could it be some STD?

4) What topical cream could I use on the bumps and to soothe the stinging/cut like irritation under my glans (glands) penis?

Thanks for your help and attention to my question.