STDs Community
Chlamydia and Ghonorrea mean, HIV? Education.

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

First of all I want to apologize for my bad English as it is my second language. I had an unprotective anal intersection being the one inserting the penis into a trasngender. This happened 28 days ago. One week after that I got Ghonorrea and Chlamydia. Was treated and after finishing the antibiotic (10 days). I went for an Hiv test,(negative), went for another one blod negative and now I am waiting for the results of  the Nucleic Acid Amplification results that will take about 7 days. I am very worried and I am having a horrible time ( hopefully is just my lesson of having unprotected sex). Besides the Ghonorrea and Chlamydia. I haven't had any sympton other than being very worried and nervous 24/7. I am planing on testing myself once again for stds after the results of the Nucleic Acid Amplification. I was trying to contact the other person involve to let know about the situation of the stds because she may have it and she may not know about it from what I learn doing some research but she hasn't reply or anything. Considering that this person is young 22 like me 25, I don't know if is the normal behaviour to ignore the situation or what. I am very worried about this whole situation. Now I feel fortunate in a way that this thing happen to me and feel bad in another way that I didnt know much about Std's. I am a college student( Doesn't mean much) but I feel like they should include a maybe half unit class mandatory at college level in order to educate our society in Stds.
Once again I want to apologize myself for my bad English.

Thank you very much for your help.
What is your question?
what ara my chances of getting hiv? really high?