Chlamydia and Syphilis

I received my first Pap smear a few weeks ago as well as some blood work and received my results yesterday. I came back positive for both chlamydia and syphilis. My first question is that how long will it be before the chlamydia symptoms "disappear" after taking the medication? ( 1 gram of azithromycin). I have persistent burning and it burns when I urinate as well and it is so uncomfortable. My second questions pertains to the syphilis. My doctor showed me the results from the lab that said my rpr came back as 1:1, I have NO IDEA what that means!! But I did get the 2.4 bicillin la dose. One, is it normal that where the shots were injected still hurt after a whole day? Also, the CDC called my doctor and she in turn called me and told me that the CDC claimed my test may have been a false positive. How does this happen? Would the penicillin I took give me any negative effect since I had it injected?
With that loe Tier number with syphilis I was also thinking a false positive and then read further and saw the CDC thought so also. I would not worry about syphilis. 1:1 is a very low reactive, most people who have syphilis would be 1:4 or higher.
Might I ask how old you are?

Chlamydia symptoms can take up to 2 weeks to be gone.
I am 20 years old. I honestly didn't really understand the whole 1:1 thing.
there are false positive issues with syphilis testing. Your 1:1 titer result was so low that it should've been confirmed with a different test before you were treated. No harm in treating you based on that test but now it's too late to confirm your status for sure with more testing.

will the site they gave you the shot at hurt for more than a day? not unusual to hurt for up to a week :(   take some tylenol or advil as needed and an ice pack to the area is also helpful sometimes ( or if you live in the northeast of the US, just walk outside and your butt will freeze....lol ).  

do you have a regular partner?

did your provider see any signs of herpes when they did your internal exam?

how long prior to your exam had you last had sex with anyone?

grace
Right, my Dr said that the man from the CDC told her the testing may have been rushed because I only saw the rpr test. But they said they did it twice? She said they are going to test me again in March as well. She also wanted to see what the results of my boyfriend's test would be. Haha! The pain from the shots actually began to ease a little thank you.

Before me and my boyfriend got together in late October, I had gotten a std test (blood and urine) in early October and it came back clean for EVERYHING. So I asked him if he was cheating and he swears he hasn't and is afraid he got it from his ex possibly. When they did my pap, she saw no signs of heroes and my test came back negative for that as well as everything else. Before going to the dr on the 8th, me and my bf had sex on the 31st.
*herpes sorry lol
usually herpes isn't a part of std testing so you'll both have to make sure it was a part of your last std testing. also pap testing isn't std testing and it certainly isn't herpes testing.
Ok. But before we did the pap, she said she was going to check that as well as any other abnormalities and she said it looked fine minus some discharge and when we got the test back, she figured it was the chlamydia.
Wait I'm looking at my blood test and my HSV 1 and 2 are both negative