Chlamydia and past partners
I have had three partners in 2011. My last partner was a week and a half ago. A couple days after having intercourse with her I began having symptoms of chlamydia. I let her know and she went to her Dr. last Friday. Today, I went to the clinic and got tested. My results wont come back until next week. They treated me for chlamydia. I would have to go back if I have gonorrhea.

Heres the "thing"...
She just told me she came up negative, and technically I wont know if I am positive for another 7-10 days.
Lets just say I am positive for arguments sake...
A) What are the chances she didnt contract it from me?
B) What are the chances I have been carrying this around with me for 3+ months and then days later my penis has symptoms? Seems like an odd time for a "flare up" of symptoms.
I am confused by this.

And if I do come up negative for everything... what the heck is wrong with my penis? UTI?!

Thank you for your time.
at this point wait for your test results to come back. saves on the what if type questions.

what symptoms have you been having?

grace