STDs Community
Chronic infection in my right testicle
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Chronic infection in my right testicle

I was infected in 1990 and the infection imbedded in my Rt testicle and i was not aware. Three years ago blood used to come through urine i went to a doctor only then the doctor told me that there is some dangerous infection hiding inside, seeing the condition of my testicle.The infection has been coming out since the beginning [1990] through semen [as my wife used to be infected]. Now doctors say the testes be removed to get rid of the infection even without an effort to know what kind of infection is it. Is there any alternate remedy? I am 55.
101028_tn?1348750963
probably this is better asked on an urology forum than the std forum.  
grace
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank