STDs Community
Cleaned semen with wet tissue paper and risk for STDs?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Cleaned semen with wet tissue paper and risk for STDs?

Hi,

I want to know your opinion on risk for STDs infection for my siutation.

I met a Chinese female sex worker on March 18, 2009. She helped me to put on a condom and did oral sex with condom for me. She sucked my penis with condom. I didn't ejaculate and she masturbated me till my ejaculation. After my ejaculation, she used a wet tissue paper to clean my semen. I didn't know whether she used this wet tissue paper to clean her private parts and there was her vaginal fluid on the wet tissue paper.

Did I have risk for STDs infection under following siutations:
1. She used wet tissue paper to clean my semen;
2. She used normal dry tissue paper to clean my semen;

Is it necessary for me to test for STDs?

Thanks for your time and help in advance.