STDs Community
Clear/White Leakage

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Clear/White Leakage

Hello, I'm not quite sure when it started but yesterday I noticed that there is some small leakage of what appears to be sperm though I am not quite sure. I believe it has been happening for a matter of days now but I feel it may or may not be nothing. There is no redness, or swelling, or itching, nor burning, it does not sting to urinate or anything of the kind. It is simply this strange white leakage, sometimes it is clear but feels as if it is "blanks". Now I have masterbated and immediately afterwards forced myself to urinate, (though I am not sure why), and I wonder if some sperm might have just gotten "stuck" and that could be the possible reason as to why there is leakage. I am not sure what to make of this, I have had unprotected sex but whilst we were about to I stopped when we first started, immediately stopped due to lack of faith in myself and fear for an STD. I am worried but at the same time I feel it may be nothing.
already answered in std expert. follow up there and get your money's worth :)

grace