STDs Community
Cluster of bumps on penis
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Cluster of bumps on penis

Earlier today I noticed a cluster of bumps on the top part of my penis.  They are clear in color but are numerous and clustered together.  I have been monogamous to one partner for almost three years excpet for one time about a year ago.  According to my wife she has never had herpes to her knowledge and has had no other sexual partners for close to three years either.  There is currently no discomfort, burning or itching; even when touching the infected area.  From the pictures I have viewed concerning herpes it does not look like them but I afraid that most pictures are further in the stage from the symptoms noted.  Could this be herpes or could it be possibly something else?

Thank you,