Cluster of bumps on penis
Earlier today I noticed a cluster of bumps on the top part of my penis.  They are clear in color but are numerous and clustered together.  I have been monogamous to one partner for almost three years excpet for one time about a year ago.  According to my wife she has never had herpes to her knowledge and has had no other sexual partners for close to three years either.  There is currently no discomfort, burning or itching; even when touching the infected area.  From the pictures I have viewed concerning herpes it does not look like them but I afraid that most pictures are further in the stage from the symptoms noted.  Could this be herpes or could it be possibly something else?

Thank you,
The best way to find out what is going on is to see your doctor. These could be anything from warts to molluscumcontagiosum to even something normal.  I doubt they are herpes since they don't appear to be changing from what you've posted and don't hurt when you are poking at them.  

grace