STDs Community
Cluster of bumps on pubic area
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Cluster of bumps on pubic area

I am a 19 year old male who has had only one sex partner, who I am still currently dating.  I know for a fact that she does not have any STDs but there has been a problem.  Not to long ago(Maybe 3 months) she had her wisdom teeth cutout and ended up having a reaction to the anesthetic.  She had a viral infection which caused the lips of her vagina to swell.  After a week or two after she had been on her medication we continued having sex.  Then shortly after I have developed these fleshy bumps which started out as one or two and now there are several (around 12).  They vary in size some being  4-6 mm and the others very small.  They do not hurt, itch, or extract white puss like I have been reading from other people posting.  I have no idea what they are but have had them for a couple months.  If I pull them off it hurts a little and bleeds a lot.  They are not on my shaft just in the region where I have hair, and its not ingrown hairs.  I would be more than willing to post a picture giving you a better idea as to what I have.  Please help!