Color of discharge
What color is chlamydia discharge usually? Can it be clear? I currently having gonorrhea and chlamydia symptoms and trying to see what is my possiblity if having those to over HSV2. I havent had any of the blister symptoms as in pain or blisters and ulcers (one on my shaft and another above my penis w currently 2 hair follicles coming out it)can be a cause of Gonn and Chlam. Do genital ulcers usually have hair coming out of them? I usually get hair bumps around my genitals so maybe i could have had the bump already and because of infection caused it to open maybe? can be a cause of Gonn and Chlam. Im currently in the process of getting tested me and my gf and the only symptoms she has had has been slight bleeding after sex which is also a symptom of G &C so im trying to see what im looking at before results come back any ideas??
It's kind of difficult to understand exactly what you are asking. If all you have is a clear discharge, then you need to just wait until you test because of the possibility of it being chlamydia, or HSV.  Gonorrhea discharge is usually yellow or green.  It could also be NGU.  You want to make sure you get proper treatment, so it would be best to just get tested and see what your results are. Sorry, there aren't any definitive answers to this until you get test results.