Complete blood count
If you had an infection such as Chlamydia, would you for sure have elevated WBC count.  In other words if I have a normal WBC count in my labs could I still have an infection.
WBC only means there is some type of infection present.  You cannot use that to determine what is causing the infection.  If you are concerned about stds, you need to specify you would like std testing.  There are hundreds of possibilities when it comes to WBC.
Hey, thanks for your reply.  I understand that you would not know where the infection came from it was elevated.  But the question is, if there is no WBC elevation when they do a blood count, is there any reason to worry about any infection, including an STD?
I'm not sure on that. If it were me I would not rely on that to detect anything other than UTI.
This was not a urine test this was a blood test.  I just want to know if your WBC count would be up with any infection, or if there is possible to have an infection and not have a elevated WBC count.  
You can not assume that a normal wbc means you don't have a std. You need proper std testing done to know your status. A cbc is meaningless for knowing your std status.

grace