STDs Community
Concerned and looking to be informed
About This Community:

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Concerned and looking to be informed

About two weeks ago I had a random experience with a woman while on a business trip.

A condom was used for oral and a few minutes of vaginal penetration. After a few minutes of penetration i decided i did not want to continue with vaginal penetration so she removed the condom and she finished me with manual stimulation (with her hand).

Im now freaking out. I dont have any discharge or sores or bumps or pain when urinating. I know the chances of hiv transmission would be next to nothing but am i safe from chlamydia and such? I hope someone, preferably a doctor or nurse can offer some advice to put my mind at ease.

Thank you
101028 tn?1419606604
protected oral is no risk.

brief vaginal sex that is protected is incredibly low risk. we don't recommend any testing from it.

manual stimulation isn't a risk either.

grace
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources