STDs Community
Condom left inside

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Condom left inside

Hi Doc ,

I got an unfortunate situation here and really can't sleep. I have a protected vaginal sex with a thai CSW. During pulling out after ejaculating, i found no condom on my penis. The girl must reach inside her and showed me that i ejaculated inside the condom.

What is the chance of me having hiv and std ?

thanks a lot doc.
Hi and welcome. im not a doctor but have some experience. Boy that a tough one to answer without getting you worried.
The good news is that during ejaculation, your sperm is being forced out and do have some pressure not to let any bacteria get sucked in and those are pretty good odds your ok but the rule with these STD's is that you can get them from unprotected intercourse. If you got and STD you should have symptoms within 5 days after exposure. With Gonorrehea will be a white/ yellow discharge and burning during urination and will get much worse, like in about 7 days and very noticible burning.
With Clymidia much more less but still a white discharge and more of an itching in your ureretha vrs a burning.

With HIV i think you need some real unprotected sex to get it but again the rule is you were exposed.
I would not be overly worried as you did ejaculate in the comdon and just slipped off as you were pulling out.
Just be aware of the 5 day incubation period for the bacteria. I would go have the STD tests now just to make sure your ok.