STDs Community
Condom not put on right

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Condom not put on right

A few weeks ago I had protected sex with a man I've known for sometime...I'm a woman.  After sex, I noticed that he put on the condom all the way...didn't leave room at the tip.  When I looked at his  penis, I noticed that the semen was in the front and along the sides of the condom.   He was sure that all his semen was in the condom but I'm still worried.  What are the chances that semen came out of the condom?
Was the semen on the outside of the condom or not?  If it was just on the sides of his penis after he took the condom off, you are probably fine.

Aj
He still had the condom on and that is when I noticed that the semen was squished at the head of his penis and squished on the sides as well.  The condom was still on him.  There was fluid above the condom but he said that it was me.