STDs Expert Forum
Constant symptoms and no STD
About This Forum:

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Constant symptoms and no STD

Dr I have constant symptoms and I just got my results and they came back negative. Here is what has been going on. Two weeks ago I hooked up with an exboyfriend, who claimed to be STD free and I know him and he always takes care sexually. We mutually masturbated, genital to genital contact, he gave me oral, i only sucked his scrotum, and side of penis but never the head or took any precum in my mouth, or put his penis in my mouth. However I became extremely anxoius after because i have a bf and i cheated. After that i begin to develop these symptoms:

- Genital itching
- Genital discomfort
- A little diharge that looked cloudy and it looked like pee sometimes
- Nauseous
- stomachache
- Diziness
- Penile discomfort/ tingling, and itching on the tip of the head and in the urethra.

After the sex with my ex, i waited 1 week and decided to get tested. Now a week later, my tests came back NEGATIVE gonorrhea/chlamydia/syphilis. Im confused because my symptoms are still the same. I have also develop more severe genital symptoms. My whole crotch feels really sore to a point where my testicles hurted and I could not go to sleep, it feels as if someone had kicked me in the testicles. Everytime i ejaculate my whole insides of penis and genitals feel really sore and they hurt throughout the day.I think this might be due to 4 day ago when i was drunk and fell on a pile of slipery rocks on the beach, I was too drunk to notice what had happend but i remember really hurting mysfel, I also notice a bruice between my thigh and hip, therefore i think i hit myself in my testicles, but i was too drunk when i did. Also when i was going to the bathroom I noticed my urine was really orange, nothing i have ever seen. And my penis discomforts are still there and my testicles continue to feel sore. What should I do Doc? Are they STD symptoms, anxiety, or my injury from falling on the rocks while i was drunk?