STDs Community
Could I have an std herpes,genital wart, or something else?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Could I have an std herpes,genital wart, or something else?

I have a question I have had unprocted sex with two partner, I had sex with one and the other round 3 weeks later. The morning after the second I woke up with cold sore on my lips, this not the first time I had them but it had been awhile, I stressed alot that night bout having sex with the person, I think that could have triggers the outbreak. Bout 4 days later I got one round bump above average sized bump on the base of my penis. It was painless for about a week and then burining and tingling, and some itch has occurred. I waited 3 weeks and got tested for all std's and tested negative to all but hsv 1. Since I didn't test positive for anything else I was given no meds or advice. It has been a little over a month I still fell the burn and tingling off and on,mostly when I think about it. But it hasn't went away, not sure what it is or could be and how in can treats it, some advice would be nice, if anyone have any idea what it could be and what I can do to treat it?
Tags: Warts, STD, Herpes, genital, Something?, could i?, HPV?, Bumps?, burn, Itch?
580755_tn?1357673215
Sounds more psychological then anything based on you saying you have "symptoms" when you think about it.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...