STDs Community
Could I have gonorrhea?

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Could I have gonorrhea?

Um I recently had sex in a reservoir with a guy and it was my first time. He didnt go all the way in but he also didnt have a condom. I told my cousin about it earlier because we are close and she has a to more experience with stuff like that. Haha. When I told her its in a reservoir she told me that you could get gonorrhea like that. Is it true. Could I really get gonorrhea like that? Please respond I'm scared and really don't want me the guy i did it with to have gonorrhea.
it's the sex act that gives you std's, not where you have sex.

you had unprotected sex so you should follow up with proper testing at the proper times. you can get tested for chlamydia, trich and gonorrhea any time after 1 week post encounter. syphilis after 6 weeks. herpes, hiv and hepatitis after 3 months.

grace
So the reservoir water won't infect me?