STDs Community
Could this be Chancroid or any other STD?

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Had sex and the condom slipped down.Next morning (about 12 hours later) noticed small like pimple on penis under skin. Not sure if that was always there. I picked it (about 6 hours later) and it bled quit abit. There was a small round hole where I picked it out. Now not sure if this is an ulcer indicating Chancroid or just a hair or gland follicle that I picked. I thought it took 2 days for a STD to show?
chancroid isn't likely to be the cause of this. It's also unusual in the US and UK unless you've had partners in other countries where it is more common.  

picking at this makes it look the way it does now.

no newly acquired std will cause symptoms 12 hours later.

really at this point nothing you can do. should you get new symptoms,  be seen promptly for a proper exam - before you pick and prod at it!

grace