STDs Community
Crabs??? PLEASE HELP

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Crabs??? PLEASE HELP

On a trip to Montreal this weekend I drunkenly/stupidly stumbled into a brothel with a group of friends. I am unsure whether I have gotten crabs or not, my crotch itches but I do not notice any actual lice or eggs (it has been 5 days). I have completely shaved my pubic region and there are bumps/ some white specs (which could be eggs?). My crotch still itches. I do suffer from anxiety and part of me thinks my worry/ constant thought about this is causing the itch all on its own.

Thoughts?
Tags: crabs, Anxiety, help
usually this is a fungal infection.

be seen and get a proper exam.

did you have sex? if you did, was it protected?

grace
Yes I received (sorry for the details) a handjob, oral sex, and full intercourse all with the same condom. I have been worried about other STD's as well but again I am not sure if it is the anxiety getting the best of me. The condom seemed intact at the end of this.

Again I know this was a bad, drunken decision and regret it. I plan on receiving a full test and an HIV test after the proper window in order to be safe.
it was protected sex so you don't need most of that testing. syphilis, hpv and herpes are your main risk from protected sex. you have to wait at least 6 weeks for syphilis testing and 3 months for herpes testing. we don't have commercially available tests for hpv in males.

see your provider for your itching symptoms for a proper exam.