Cullingus for 2 minutes
Yesterday I slept with a call girl. I started of with kissing her and then went on and had Cullingus with her for about 2 mins.

While having intercourse, i did wear a condom, but accidently after few mins it came out. The next thing i know is, my cum was on the bed and i saw the condom on the bed. That girl quickly went to the bathroom and washed her vagina.

I had intercourse for the very first time. Should I be worried about any STD's. If yes, what tests would you suggest and when I am supposed to take them?
do you know this girl?
HI /

If  by, "accidently after a few mins it came out"  you mean to say that you continued intercourse with her unprotected then you did put yourself at risk for STDs and I would not say you had a low risk encounter.    

Because it sounds like you initially used protection, you should only be worried if you develop symptoms.

Let us know if penetration was completely protected or not.    

His encounter was with a "call girl".  

Him knowing the girl or not, is not a factor.  On the other hand, knowing her STD status would help.