Cunnilingus Side Effect
I have been experiencing an unpleasant side effect over the last few days after performing oral sex on my girlfriend.  The morning after the skin around my mouth became dry and flaky, and I actually have a couple small scabs on my lips.  Lovely and charming, as you may imagine.  I asked a friend who suggested the dryness and scabs might be attributed to the pH level of the vagina (I did not wash my face after sex until many hours had passed), or perhaps to a yeast infection, though I am skeptical about the latter explanation.  Any ideas about what may have caused my symptoms (which do seem to be slowly subsiding), how to treat them, and how to prevent them in the future would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you very much.
Well, its tough to say how to prevent this since we don't know what caused it.

It sounds like maybe you had yeast or a fungal infection.  It would be too soon for an std to cause symptoms.

Perhaps you had an allergic reaction to something.

Aj