STDs Community
Cut/rash on head of penis

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Cut/rash on head of penis

2 months ago I had a rough blowjob. There were 3 red scratches on different parts of my penis. After 2 weeks I went to the doctor and tested negative for Herpes, syphilis, gonorrhea, and 3 other STDs. 2 weeks later 2 of the cuts healed, but the 3rd that is on the top of my penis was still there. Admittedly I did have sex with a condom thinking it would lessen the friction on the cut/rash, but it did damage it a little bit.
Now it has been 3 weeks with no sex or masturbation and i'm still not healed.
The scratch/rash is about 1.5cm long going from the right side of the pee hole down to where the head meets the shaft. Its not a deep cut its more like someone ran sand paper over it and i'm missing a few layers of skin. Some parts seem like they're trying to scab over and some parts are tender and red. It does not hurt, have puss, and it has not gone away and reappeared. It does itch very slightly every once and a while, but it feels more like when a wound is healing type of itch not a burning desire to scratch.
I have been keeping vitamin E on it most of the time and trying to not scrape it against the inside of my pants.

Any information on how to heal it faster or if you think its more than just a cut would be great. I am going to the doctor again in about a week and a half just wanted to get some more opinions.
Have no clue what it is, you would have to follow up with your Dr.