DO I HAVE AB STD IM REALLY SCARED
I had sex for the first time 3 weeks ago with someone I don't know. She was 17 im 15. I used a condom and the condom didn't cover my whole penis. The part underneath the condom where it didn't cover I ended up getting a bump 2-3 day later. It kinda hurt when I tried to pop it but the next day it developed a head and then I popped it. The bump isn't there anymore but there's a mark that's really small but kind of reddish-white where the bump was. Its been about 3 weeks since that day when I first had sex. And the girl kissed me but I don't have any coldsores on my lip but the other day I looked on my lip and the right side of it there is a tiny discoloration meaning its little but light her then the test of my lip. I am really scared seeing as this was my first time having sex! And the bump was just one bump not many. And I read that Stds could be dormant. Is that a possibility in case? It doesn't hurt to pee. I have no discharge from my penis. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE ANYTHING PLEASE I AM VERY SCARED!!
You used a condom, I see no reason to be worried.
Does it sound like I have anything? Am I at risk of having hpv? Warts? Herpes? Syphilis? Aids?
No really reading what I told you are you?

Very low risk for HPV, Herpes and syphilis.

Again I would not be concerned.
O ok ty for your help