STDs Community
Discharge and itchy urethra
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Discharge and itchy urethra

I was sitting down and I noticed a slight white discharge from my penis and lately I have also had an itchy urethra (slightly under the head) and a small amount of burning when I urinate. Also, the discharge happened late at night it wasn't when I woke up but just when I was sitting down.

During sex my girlfriend has had very thick white lotion like discharge during sex and I wasn't sure if it was just a yeast infection or normal (other girlfriends in the past have had this).

My girlfriend was a virgin before we got together and I had been tested in the past for STDs and they came back negative (though I was with a girlfriend before my current one whom I didn't get tested for afterwords)