Discharge while using the restroom
I have been having a problem lately while I am using the restroom to poop. Towards the end of the process a whitish/clear discharge comes out of my penis. it is not painful and the only way I can tell if it is there is if I look in the toilet or at the tip of my penis. I recieved oral sex twice on 6/7 and 4/25 and was tested for gonnorhea chlamydia herpes etc on 7/22. All those test came back negative. I have had this issue in the past and it seems to be everyonce in awhile, but sometimes it will happen most times I poop. It comes out of my penis and the end of urinating and no urine comes out after it. It kind of resembles semean. I am not having any other discharges throughout the day and I have no burning etc. I am unsure if this could be an std and I want to be aware of what is going on. Is it possible I could have caught something from the 2 recieveing oral encounters and this is from that?
What you describe sounds like seminal or prostrate fluid that is being discharged during defecation. This is completely normal and not related to any STD.