STDs Community
Discomfort in genitals
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Discomfort in genitals

I am a 24yo male who had unprotected oral sex about a year ago.

About 2 to 3 months ago, I started feeling discomfort in my lower abdomen and lower back. Also I felt some discomfort in my genitals area but I cant really identify the specific pain area. After that, the discomfort would come on and off and on some days, it would be ok. Recently, I have experienced slight pain in the genital area, sometimes base of the penis shaft, sometimes at the tip, sometimes at the scrotum and I still feel like my testicles are very vulnerable nowadays, a slight touch will feel uncomfortable but not really painful as well. Sometimes, there is a small bump on the base of the penis head which will be slightly sore. It is painless and sometimes it goes away.

I do not have any urination problems and no discharge from the penis. No swelling in the testicles or anything. I still behave and work normally, just that there is discomfort down there.

This has been bothering me for a long time now. Please help me. Thanks.